Sunday, October 4, 2009

Let's try this again...

Ok, so... I admit, I have not been the most dedicated blogger. What can I say? I got distracted. Exactly 3 days after my first recipe posting, I had my first date with some guy. The problem is, he turned out to be more than just "some guy." Lucky for me! Bad for blog.

Most of you have at least heard Brayden's name, if you haven't yet had the chance to meet him. He's a skateboarding photographer from Nashville and I love him :)

Here are some photos of what we've been up to these last 8 months:





All this to say, I'm going to give the learning to cook thing an honest try. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. We love that you love Brayden! You could not picked a nicer guy! Love that you are coming back to the blogging world too!

    ReplyDelete